Beauty Executives offers Eyelash extensions using our lash line collection. Eyelash Extensions are used to enhance the length, curliness, fullness, and thickness of natural eyelashes. The extensions may be made from several materials including Siberian mink, synthetic material, or silk. The main method of applying the extensions is by using an adhesive glue to individually stick the extensions to the eyelash line. False eyelashes and eyelash extensions are not the same.
We offer 3 types of eyelashes extensions to customers. Based on the look they are going for, The lash tech servicing client will give a recommendation but all customers are free to choose from the following:
The Classic Set gives the most natural lash line appearance. The least voluminous set of the three.
The Cashmere Hybrid Set is a mixture of volume lashes and classic lashes. it is not as fluffy and full and soft as our cashmere set. This set, with good care, will last multiple weeks.
The Cashmere Volume Set provides the fluffiest, lightweight, softest set in our collection. This set will give you volume and length by adding 3-5 eyelash extensions to assist with creating the volume desired. This luxurious set is customizable to each clients eye and personal style.
Examples Of Each Look
Cashmere Hybrid Set
Cashmere Volume Set
Before coming to your appointment:
Please Note: We do not perform refill services on work that was not done at Lash Mafia– NO EXCEPTIONS. If you currently have lash extensions on, it is required to book a removal service with your new set on your first visit. This is to avoid the risk of mixing different adhesives and different materials with extensions applied at other salons.
● Do not wear eye makeup. Makeup close to the eye area must be removed prior to the application process. Use a mild, oil-free cleanser. Do not use oil-based makeup removers.
● Do not apply face creams or sunblock in the eye area. The oil found in many moisturizers prevents eyelash adhesive from bonding to the natural eyelash and reduces the longevity of your eyelash extensions.
● Do not put on mascara. Removing mascara can be very time-consuming and any residual makeup will prevent proper application of the extensions.
● Do not curl your lashes. Extensions will not adhere to crimped eyelashes.
Post Care | After the installation of your eyelash extensions:
● Be gentle with your new lashes, do not get them wet for the first 24-hours after application. Refrain from touching or rubbing them. The golden rule is: Look but don't touch
● Do not use oil-based products (oil-based eye makeup, makeup remover, moisturizer, cleanser, sunscreen) on or near your lashes. Use products of non-oily, non-creamy formulas to remove eye makeup. Oil-based makeup products will dissolve the adhesive on the eyelash extensions and will cause your extensions to fall out sooner than expected.
● Avoid rubbing your eyes roughly when cleaning your face and avoid running water directly on your lashes.
● Avoid sleeping face down to prevent pressing against your eyelashes.
● Be very careful when removing makeup in the eye area. Gently go over the eye area. Sweep up and away from the lash extensions.
● Do not pull on any loose extensions or you risk plucking out your natural eyelashes. Do not attempt to remove the lash extensions yourself; allow the extension to fall off naturally or schedule an appointment to have them professionally removed.
Maintain your eyelash extensions with regular touch-up appointments, please schedule in advance as availability can be limited.